PROGRAMMING + FOOD + ACCOMMODATIONS: from $599
RESET YOUR INNER COMPASS & PLUG INTO THE POWER OF NATURE!
Two days on a private island in Muskoka to sharpen your coaching skills through workshops, facilitated brainstorms and outdoor adventure. Whether you’re an experienced coach or just beginning your coaching journey, you’ll be enriched by other talented professionals and fill your pack with tools to share with your organization. Let it all resonate through yoga, guided meditation, hiking or kayaking.
What will I walk away with?
- ENHANCE your coaching skills by collaborating with other coaches from varied backgrounds
- EARN 12 ICF Continuing Coach Education Credits (10 Core Competency, 2 Resource Management)
- DEEPEN your signature presence
- DISCOVER your personal brand and create a marketing plan
- RESET your inner compass and set goals for your best year yet!
What are the workshop topics?
- Setting the Stage: Exploration of how the physical environment effects the coaching session
- Powerful Presence: Experience and articulate coaching presence through mini-coaching sessions, feedback and self-discovery
- Enhanced Communication: Deep dive into powerful listening practices and effective communication
- The Coaching Habit: ‘The Coaching Habit’– Exploring questioning in a simple but powerful way
- Metaphor & Story: Exploring the use of metaphors and storytelling in coaching
- Personal Branding: Develop Personal Coach Brand and Create a Marketing Plan
For a full itinerary, please contact us.
PROGRAMMING + ACCOMMODATIONS: from $599
An exciting weekend on Cherry Island in the heart of Muskoka where you’ll define & create deeper meaning in your everyday life through self-discovery and goal setting workshops, all-level yoga practice, guided meditation, nature hikes, kayaking and outdoor adventure!
Clear the noise and let nature be your inspiration – reset your inner compass, nurture yourself, and move forward feeling reconnected to YOU.
NATURE: We will provide FRESH material so that you can either jump on board or deepen your learning. We plan to spend even more time outdoors this time, noshing under the beautiful trees of High Park, providing you with the clarity of thought that nature provides. Ah, I can feel the soft breeze and fresh air already. What insights are you looking for in your life?
LEADERSHIP: We all have the ability to LEAD no matter where we sit in our careers and our lives. Maybe you lead a team, hold court in your household or coach a soccer team? Leading is the ability to influence and shape the world in a positive way…who doesn’t want a piece of that? What influence do you want to have on those that matter most?
HAPPINESS: We will also take a good close look at happiness. What is the foundation of happiness and how do we create more of it in our day-to-day? We’ve been doing some research for you and we’ll share the learning at the retreat. How can you connect more deeply to your true essence?
We can only accommodate 20 participants, so if you are interested in joining us, drop us a line and we’ll secure your spot. EDGE3 clients and Ultimate YOU Alumni will have first priority.
See you in NATURE!
September 18 – 20, 2016
Cherry Island, Muskoka
September 16 – 18, 2016
Cherry Island, Muskoka