“NATURE IN THE CITY” Retreat by Devon Domanski.
Just a few short weeks ago, the EDGE3 team came together in west Toronto to host another “Ultimate You” retreat. The guests signed up through our network to participate in a day of self-exploration, coaching, action planning, and connection with an amazing group of people.
This retreat marked the first time our entire core team (shall I call Dave, Megan, Sarah and I the “fab four”?) had the opportunity to work as a collective on the same project – what an amazing feeling!
- It was blissful to watch the faces of more than 20 people sit in 30 minutes of stillness to explore their inner self through guided meditation.
- It was empowering to see people team up to coach one another to unlock powerful insights.
- It was exhilarating to explore nature and just notice what presented itself, on a day as cold as it was bright, leading to more introspective, and enlightened moments.
- It was rewarding to observe the creative spark and committed approach people took to set their goals, bring them to life, and celebrate them.
- It was transformative to see guests leave with a refreshed and renewed perspective, a powerful purpose, and a unique plan to reach the new heights they set to achieve.
There were moments of magic happening all around us, making the energy in the room uplifting and exhilarating. People were connecting on so many different levels, and we as facilitators had just as many moments of discovery as our guests. That made the exchange even more meaningful, powerful, and authentic.
Simply said, the day was beautiful. And I can’t wait for us to create more experiences like this.
How can you tap into the skills and passions of your team?